Share your professional expertise and engage with the next generation of IT professionals.
This year we have many challenges and competitions to judge:
- Business Innovation Challenge: for the most original solution to a real-life problem related to a local business issue.
- Cyber Security Challeng: for the most original solution to a real-life cyber security problem.
- Digital Storytelling Challenge: for the most original solution to solve a problem through 15-30 seconds digital video.
- Coding Competition:
- Innovation Award – for the most original overall project
- People Matter (UX) Award – for the best overall customer
- Ada Lovelace Award – for the best female developer
- Proficient Coders – open to advanced coders in all levels of study (VET, UG, PG)
- Capable Coders – for coders with some experience (VET, UG, PG)
- Developing Coders – for coders (VET, UG) who are just beginning to code (6-12 months)
- People’s Choice – voted by Code Fair visitors
- Poster Competition: for the poster that bests communicate an original project
- Digital Storytelling Competition: for video that bests communicate an original project