Industry Employer Speed Dating provides graduating students with an opportunity to meet local employers to kick-start their career.
Up to 20 places are available. Preference is given to students in the final year of their degrees and to students who complete the preparation requirements below combine narrative with digital content, (including images, sound, and text).
Note: Participation in one of the Competitions/Challenges is compulsory to participate in Employer Speed Dating.
To be eligible to be part of the event, students need to undertake the following tasks:
- Attend a preparation workshop
Note: Students who do not attend this session will not be able to take part in Employer Speed Dating.
- Bring with you the completed first draft documents:
- A completed Brief Bio (first draft – digital only) that will be sent to the employers BEFORE the Code Fair. You need to decide whether you want to be part of the Developer or IT support/ networking Speed Dating. You will finalise the bio at the workshop.
- A copy of your resume (1 page – preferably paper) for review.
- A draft of the ‘Pitch’ script.
On the day:
Wear a professional dress or your code fair Tshirts. You will have 3 minutes meet each industry.
Brochure is coming soon.
Be a part of this event
Register now for this great event
In 2019 Employer Speed Dating includes two categories: developer or IT support/ networking.
Here are the industry lists: